I hope you will follow me on my journey from a Couch Potato to jogging 5K some of you might know i started weight watchers about 8 months ago and have lost 14lb but seem to have got stuck! Couch to 5K i found on the NHS website to help people do some exercise so i downloaded the podcasts for me to listen too whilst jogging, you have to listen to Laura talking you through what to do! You start off with a 5min brisk walk warm up, jog for 60sec and walk for 90 and your do this for around 40mins three times a week.

Monday 30 January 2012

The first Jog......wk1 r1

So today was my first day of Jogging and i thought to myself 60seconds of Jogging wont be so bad but believe me if you have not exercised for a long time its hard....and i walk the dog so i do some! All in all its takes about 40mins and in that time you do eight 60seconds Jog's and i only managed 5.....but for my first day i was happy with that......next one on Wednesday :) Thanks for supporting and encouraging me. Jennie

11 comments:

  1. Good luck! xox Corrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some achievement!Well done you.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you Jen!!Go GIRL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wtg jen, keep at it..... i recnetly had to do a heart stress test . i managed my 6mins on the treadmill before they made me stop. I was amazed i lasted that long with my dodgy knees and bp.... so now i am going to hire one so we can all use and just start off small like you have done......jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. good on you Jen. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for making a start Jen - cheering you along x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, next Jog 2moro :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Jen, will keep watching this space. I'm up to walking 6km - had to do something too!!

    ReplyDelete