I hope you will follow me on my journey from a Couch Potato to jogging 5K some of you might know i started weight watchers about 8 months ago and have lost 14lb but seem to have got stuck! Couch to 5K i found on the NHS website to help people do some exercise so i downloaded the podcasts for me to listen too whilst jogging, you have to listen to Laura talking you through what to do! You start off with a 5min brisk walk warm up, jog for 60sec and walk for 90 and your do this for around 40mins three times a week.

Sunday 12 February 2012

Fed up.......

.....not been well for the past couple of days full of cold  so jogging has stopped right when I managed all 8! So looks like back to beginning when I'm better! In bed bored and feb up xx

2 comments:

  1. Feb up - fed up - lol. Hope you are feeling better soon and just view this as a minor set-back. At least you know you 'can' do it now x

    ReplyDelete